Our Social Aid Programme is the main reason for the creation of Luz Solidaria: our profits go to NGOs, Foundations, entities and companies with solidarity projects linked to children, human rights, research and the environment.
Beneficiaries of Luz Solidaria
Diversity, interculturality and inclusion of refugees and immigrants. More info.
Abrazo Cultural was born in São Paulo in Brazil in 2014 and since 2017 is also based in Spain. The non-profit association promotes interculturality through language courses, experiential workshops and specialised training given by refugees and immigrants from countries in conflict or stigmatised countries.
Its teachers come from more than 15 different countries and embrace cultural, ethnic, linguistic and gender diversity. They are protagonists and share their cultures with local citizens and organisations to promote multiculturalism and break stereotypes.
Its mission is to transform the talents and knowledge of migrants into intercultural learning opportunities, promoting diversity and social and labour inclusion.
If you want to help the Abrazo Cultural Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Support for people in social exclusion, due to poverty and/or disability. More info.
- They are a non-profit organisation that works to try to give opportunities to the people who need them the most.
- They help children, women, and families at risk of social exclusion in their social intervention project in the neighbourhood of San Blas, Madrid.
- They also train young people with intellectual disabilities broadening their work and personal skills in their LICEO project, which takes place in the inclusive environment of the university.
If you want to help the Achalay Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- ACTAYS is committed to children and their rights in the field of health. We ensure the dignity of children affected by neurological diseases and their families, defending their right to have their emotional aspects taken into account.
- We promote the humanization of health environments and carry out training programs for health personnel. Furthermore, we consider that the emotional care of the patient and her environment favourably influences the development of the disease.
- We claim equal opportunities for all boys and girls with neurological diseases, in health and social terms.
- We make society aware of the problem of neurological and rare diseases, as well as the need to allocate funds to scientific research.
If you want to help the Actays Association with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- We promote a dignified life for Africans in Kenya and Rwanda by providing local social entrepreneurs with financial support for sustainable and self-sustainable projects in the field of health and education.
- We provide financial support to partners to carry out direct intervention projects with the final beneficiaries in mind.
- We carry out impactful medical and educational interventions.
We raise awareness in the Spanish society in the areas of access to health and education in Africa.
- Our cross-cutting objectives are the defence of universal human rights, the environment, gender policies, the culture of peace and the strengthening of local, national and international democracy.
If you want to help the Africa Digna Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Afrikable is a Spanish NGDO that has been working since 2009 to achieve Women’s Empowerment and Child Development on the island of Lamu (Kenya), paying special attention to the population living in extreme poverty and at risk of social exclusion.
- They are firmly committed to Fair Trade as the key tool to achieve women’s economic empowerment, effective gender equality, the achievement of global justice and poverty reduction. Contributing, through its ten fundamental principles, in a decisive way to the advancement of the 2030 Agenda.
- In the area of Volunteering and Awareness, and through its Solidarity Holidays Programme, the main objective is to raise awareness and show the reality of life in developing countries.
- They also offer specific CSR/CSR programmes and university internships to promote the commitment and active participation of companies and universities in contributing to the sustainable development of society.
If you want to help the Afrikable Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Aladina Foundation is celebrating its 15th year of life, helping children and adolescents with cancer and their families through its comprehensive support programme: emotional, psychological and material.
The organisation chaired by Paco Arango already collaborates with 18 Spanish hospitals and each year more than 1,500 children and families benefit from its programmes. The aim is that these little warriors never lose their smiles or their will to fight.
If you want to help the Aladina Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Altarriba Foundation, a non-profit organisation, develops programmes and projects dedicated to the protection of animals and nature, and is funded by financial contributions from individuals.
The main objective is to care for the animals and offer them the best conditions of health, hygiene, food and well-being; and above all, that these services are affordable for everyone, and in particular for those most in need.
If you want to help the Altarriba Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Financing to investigate childhood germ cell tumors and improve palliative care as much as possible at the Sant Joan de Déu hospital in Barcelona
- Asociación Benéfica Anita was created in 2014 to help tackle the serious problem that affects most childhood tumors: the lack of research and effective treatments, especially in cases of relapse.
- With the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, we raised funds to investigate the Childhood Germ Cell Tumor that took Anita, the reason to be of this Association, a few months after it was founded.
- For this reason, taking care of the brave little ones who will not survive and accompanying their families is our other priority, financing innovative projects such as Music Therapy at home and Telemedicine, within the Pediatric Palliative Care Unit of the SJD.
- In addition, since 2019 we have also been Founding Donors of the Pediatric Cancer Center Barcelona, the largest center for research and treatment of childhood cancer in southern Europe.
If you want to help the Anita Association with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Association of volunteers created in 1994 in the Gothic area of Barcelona, at the service of people at risk of social exclusion and vulnerable people in the neighbourhood. They work to improve the living conditions of these people: finding accommodation, assistance to battered women, management of meal grants, self-help groups, cultural and recreational activities to promote coexistence, self-esteem, and personal habits, etc.
If you want to help Aprenem Junts with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Promoting autonomy and access to full citizenship for people at risk of social exclusion. More info.
For 27 years, Ared Foundation has been accompanying people at high risk of vulnerability, mostly women from prisons and social services, so that they can become fully integrated into society. They do this by fostering their autonomy, through training and comprehensive accompaniment of the person, which enables them to join the labour market. Over the course of 27 years, they have helped more than 12,000 people and almost 4,000 have found work.
If you want to help Fundació Ared with a sustainable and supportive electric consumption, order your STUDY ON ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY here:
- Arrenatura is a non-profit association with a team experienced in all types of equestrian therapies.
- They work with many groups and organisations with and without disabilities. The benefits are physical, psychological, emotional, cognitive, sensory and social.
- The therapeutic principles by which they are guided, together with the motivation provided by the horse, make the sessions highly effective.
If you want to help the Arrenatura Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
At ASAV RUBÍ we work to fight poverty and social exclusion, starting from proximity and from the resolution of the day-to-day problems of citizens in the different areas of work:
- Socio-labour insertion: this is the central axis and backbone of our project, as by getting decent job we manage to break the precariousness and critical situation in which many families find themselves. We are linked to the programme incorporated into the savings bank´s social work.
- Solidarity shop: is a service that delivers food, hygiene and household products to families. It functions as a shop to maintain the dignity of the beneficiary.
- Childhood: We fight against poverty through our child care programme that fights for better education, food, hygiene, and habits, leisure, inclusion, and ICT, energy poverty, among other.
If you want to help ASAV RUBI with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Barcelona Gat i Gos (BGiG) is an association of volunteers dedicated to the care of the urban cats as well as the reintroduction and adoption of the tame cats that they find in their colonies.
- They work to make administrators aware of the importance of advancing in the protectionof animals and for a decent life for street cats.
- They manage the adoption of tame cats: Some of the cats that appear in their managed colonies, victims of abandonment, are tame and suitable for living with people. They also take care of the kittens that are born in their colonies, which are fewer and fewer thanks to the CER method.
If you want to help the Barcelona Gat i Gos Association with sustainable and charitable electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Improving the quality of life through the bicycle as an integration tool. More info.
Bicicletas sin Fronteras is a non-profit foundation formed by a group of people who are motivated to make actions that improve the world through bicycles.
- We have delivered bicycles since 2012 to people and entities with the aim of improving their access to education, their social integration and their development as people.
- We execute projects in the territories where we work that are viable, self-manageable and sustainable in the long term.
- We finance ourselves with funds from donations from individuals, donations from companies, challenges and campaigns led by our collaborators and donations in kind of new material, especially bicycles, from companies committed to our mission.
If you want to help the Bicicletas sin Fronteras Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Boscana Foundation cares for people with intellectual disabilities and their families, since 1961, throughout the life cycle. The environment of the Boscana Foundation is integrated into a forest, natural medicine for all people, offering residential and occupational therapy services, 365 days a year, with many activities in collaboration with the community.
If you are willing to help Boscana Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electrical consumption, the ESTUDIO DE AHORRO Y SOSTENIBILIDAD demands here:
- Founded in 2009, and with all administrative costs being borne by the founders, its activities and projects are mostly carried out in Rwanda, specifically in collaboration with the Congregation of the Dominican Sisters of the Annunciation, with a long experience of working together and a relationship of trust (prior to the foundation of the association), which has a mission in Ruli, founded in October 1969 in the district of Gakenke, a two-hour drive north of the country’s capital, Kigali.
- The foundation has collaborated with different groups (children, women, the sick), but it has mainly focused its efforts on orphans. Throughout the years that we have been collaborating in Rwanda, we have carried out many projects, the main ones being: a soup kitchen in Ruli, the construction of a farm-house also in Ruli, and a tailoring workshop in Kagugu.
If you want to help the Camins ong Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Metastatic Breast Cancer Association was born from the iniciative of a group of patients affected by this disease, who seek to give visibility to this stage of cancer, empower patients with information and encourage more and better research to achieve as soon as possible the chronification of metastatic breast cancer.
2 in 10 women with breast cancer will develop metastases.
If you want to help the Asociación de Cáncer de Mama Metastásico with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Charitable and social action of the Church of Madrid with the most vulnerable people. More info.
- Cáritas Diocesana de Madrid is the official body of the Church of Madrid to promote, guide, coordinate and, when appropiate, federate charitable and social action in the Diocese itself.
- Through 455 parish Cáritas, 21 diocesan social works, 299 projects and 82 services and 9.635 volunteers, Cáritas Diocesana de Madrid welcomed and cared for 139.157 people in 2020.
- Its purpose is to carry out the charitable and social action of the Church in the Diocese, as well as to promote, coordinate and implement the Christian communication of goods in all its forms and to help human promotion and the integral developement of all people
If you want to help Cáritas Diocesana de Madrid with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
For social justice and poverty in Baix Llobregat, Garraf, Alt Penedès and sud d'Anoia. More info.
Cáritas welcomes and accompanies people and families who are having a hard time. Precarious work, lack of housing, lack of a fixed income or the gap in opportunities for children and adolescents, among other problems, demand their attention today. Every year they help thousands of people to get out of these situations that cause vulnerability and exclusion. Through work, training, covering basic needs, providing them with decent housing or psychological and emotional support, they become companions on the path of those who remain on the margins of our society.
If you want to help Cáritas Diocesana de Sant Feliu de Llobregat with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Accompany people with cerebral palsy so that they feel autonomous and give them dignity. More info.
From the FCPC they try to accompany people with cerebral palsy so that they feel autonomous and become as autonomous as possible. We work to create an educational, cultural and leisure environment that allows them to develop their own life project.
And this can only be done from the acceptance of the difference. From respect- From the sincere conviction that all people, including those with special needs, form a society and contribute as much or more than they recerive.
Our mission is to give dignity to people with cerebral palsy by putting their abilities in value, giving them greater personal autonomy and increasing their quality of life, offering them support programs adapted to their needs and their families, thus contributing to the performance of their project vital.
Social inclusión, Solidarity, Equal Opportunities, Human Rights. More info.
At Grupo Solidario Carmona Piensa en ti we seek the self-sufficiency of vulnerable people providing the means and resources to achieve it, we seek Equal Opportunities between men and women as well as the Social Inclusion od families and people who need us most.
If you want to help the Grupo Solidario Carmona Piensa en Ti with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Associació Centre Educatiu Esclat is an organisation that has grown thants to the will and effort of many people and institutions, always keeping its essential common thread: the work in favour of children and young people, especially those who are at risk of exclusion, who live in precarious situations and whose backpack is no longer loaded with the same opportunities at those of their peers. That is the most difficult and that is why Esclat wants to be by their side.
If you want to help the Associació Centre Educatiu Esclat with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Chorea Acanthocytosis (ChAc) is a progressive neurodegenerative disease similar to Huntington’s disease. Its prevalence and incidence are unknown but it is estimated that there are currently around 1,000 cases worldwide and there are currently no curative treatments. The ChAc Foundation is made up by affected people, family members and professionals who work to raise funds that go entirely to the research team led by Dr. Jodi Alberch (Department of Biomedicine of the Faculty of Medicine- IDIBAPS- University of Bacelona).
If you want to help ChAc with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Fundació Champagnat is a non-profit organization whose purpose is:
- Contribute to the promotion and assistance of the most needy people, especially through the social action of organized groups, and promote social volunteering.
- Promote the improvement of educational quality, especially through the permanent training of the staff of the Marist centers of Catalonia, as well as training, instruction and education in all its aspects.
If you want to help the Fundació Champagnat with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
We attend to children, young people and families in vulnerable situations in Rubí. More info.
A non-profit organisation at the state level driven and promoted by the Congregation of the Marist Brothers to channel and support the socio-educational projects and works that are developed in the territories of the Province of Mediterranea. Its main purpose is to improve the living conditions and promote the personal, social and educational development of children and young people in social exclusion and at risk, as well as their families.
If you want to help the Associació Compartir with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Young people with and without physical disabilities, sport and free time. More info.
Comkedem is a non-profit entity that carries out free time activities and adapted sports for children and young people with physical disabilities, without relaxation and jointly.
- Through our activities, we encourage the autonomy and independence of all our participants.
- We do sports (hockey, basketball, slalom, wheelchair initiaion), free time (monthly activities, sports center, summer cams, autonomous stay), parties (Solidarity Party, concerts, Christmas Parties), trips (Londos, Paris, Donosti, Mallorca, Belgium, Holland, etc.)
If you want to help Comkedem with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Associative movement of families and people with cerebral paralysis. More info.
- Confederación ASPACE is the entity that represents the Associative Movement of families and people with cerebral paralysis, made up of 85 entities, 230 care centres and 5,300 professionals who care for more than 20,000 people with cerebral paralysis and their families.
- Cerebral paralysis is a multi-disability caused by injury to the brain before its full development and maturation. The injury that causes cerebral palsy can occur before birth, at birth, or after birth and up to the age of 3 years. It is a physically based multiple disability. This means that all people with cerebral palsy have difficulties with mobility, control, coordination and muscle tone, posture, and balance.
- It is a pluridisability because each person with cerebral palsy has a combination of two or more disability situations in a particular and individualised way. Thus, each person with cerebral palsy is unique and unrepeatable, giving rise to an heterogeneity of profiles of people with cerebral palsy.
- 80% of people with cerebral palsy and related disabilities have high support needs, whether physical, intellectual, communicational, or a combination of two or more factors. This fact necessarily leads to the provision of human support 24 hours a day a week for the development of their activities of daily living.
- We work to put the needs of people with cerebral palsy at the centre of the support they receive: we want to create a tailor-made suit for each person according to their support needs, respecting the wishes and preferences of each person.
#WeAreASPACE and #CerebralParalysis
If you want to help Confederación ASPACE with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
It is a non-profit organization dedicated to diabetes research and prevention.
The Foundation’s main objective is to promote diabetes awareness and education, fund research projects to find a cure, and improve the quality of life of people living with the disease. In addition to supporting people living with the disease, raising public awareness about diabetes, funding diabetes research, and advocating for better policies and practices in diabetes care and prevention.
We strengthen girls who live in extreme situations due to wars, natural disasters or social exclusion. More info.
From D4G they want to help girls recover their smile and confidence, complementing the essential task of organizations that work in areas with few resources.
They focus on dolls as a basic game for motor, emotional, social and cognitive development, which allows them to easily identify with the real world.
For them, giving dolls is not a gift, it is a necessary good, they are convinced that a doll inspires the limitless potential of each girl and we believe that empowering them from an early age serves as a catalyst to unleash their full power.
- Currently they have a 700 prepared for children up to 5 years.
- They distribute a total of 13,800 toys in the refugee camps in Athens and camps in Central Greece.
A doll for a doll.
His great goal is to bring the dolls to the camps, along with the patterns for professional suits and clothing to be made from the refugee camps themselves.
It is about making something more pleasant the hard daily life of the people who have to live in the refugee camps.
Fundación El Hogar is the non-profit NGO that created the first animal sanctuary in Spain more than fourteen years ago. They all are activists and they want to improve this world, especially for the most disadvantaged, which, currently by number, are the animals.
Since then, they have kept their basic pillars intact with the aim of achieving a fairer and healthier society for all animals (human and non-human).
These pillars are built on the basis of:
- The defence of the rights of animals
- The promotion of veganism as a way of life
- Support for all those groups that, in one way or another, are rejected or mistreated in today’s society
If you want to help the El Hogar Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Support for children with cancer or other serious illnesses. More info.
The Enriqueta Villavecchia Foundation was created in 1989 to meet the needs of children and young people with cancer, or other serious illnesses that limit their lives, and to support their families.
In coordination with the five reference hospitals in Oncology and Hematology, the Foundation works different lines of work to offer comprehensive care and improve their quality of life:
- Social care for families
- Pediatric Palliative care “Count on Me”
- Accompaniment volunteering
- Support for research and training with specialized grants
- Leisure, educational and sports activities
- Hospital Inconvenients
If you want to help the Enriqueta Villavecchia Foundation with sustainable and charitable electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- The Entrecaballos C.I.D.E.R.R.E. Association (Centre for Research and Development of Equine Therapy and Equine Rehabilitation), declared of Social Interest, was founded in 2012 with the aim of developing and promoting Therapeutic Riding as well as the rescue and rehabilitation of horses.
- Its vocation is to work with the most disadvantaged groups in order to offer them a positive change in their lives, reinforcing their strengths and contributing to the development of their potential. They promote access to happiness. By reconnecting with nature and interacting with animal life, they promote the improvement of physical and emotional health and, therefore, the wellbeing of the people and families who visit them and participate in their therapeutic sessions.
If you want to help the Entrecaballos C.I.D.E.R.E. Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- At Associació Gabella we aim to promote children and young people who are in situations of social vulnerability in the Gothic neighbourhood of Barcelona, based on the daily work of professionals volunteers.
- The educational and social care we provide is also extended to their families so that it is comprehensive and of high quality.
If you want to help the Fundació Escó with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
To integrate marginalized groups, local tribals, into society. More info..
The Panchsheel Tribal School is a charity that welcomes boys and girls in India, in the village of Bahira, district of Maharashtra, and finances the studies for selected students.
- It seeks to integrate into society marginalized groups, local tribals, an extremely poor and illiterate population. In this part of India, public investment in education, health and sanitation is well below that of most Indian states.
- Girls in particular have fewer opportunities than boys to receive an education, be educated, become independent and determine their own lives. Do not forget that these are arranged marriages. India has almost one thousand four hundred million inhabitants, corresponding to 48% of the female population.
- Since 2014, the NGO finances nursing studies for selected students, thus promoting an independent economic and personal future for women.
Its goal is to admit new students to the nursing school each year, to; finance higher education for girls without resources, eliminate poverty, promote equality and for the social and labor integration of trained nurses.
Pedagogical support for young people, awareness and sensitisation of the human spirit. More info.
- Pedagogical support so that young people do not fall at risk of social exclusion. They consolidate their education, encouraging their attraction to recreational and leisure activities, combining them with values that improve the development of their academic and intellectual training and respect for their social and environmental surrounding.
- They promote the dissemination of their entertainment book (see: espiritusencarne.org), which calls for reflection and uncovers a higher degree of awareness and sensitisation of the human spirit (a shake up to our ethics).
- They also provide funds to other entities that share these same principles.
If you want to help Espirítus en Carne with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The main mission of the Asociación Española de ELA (adELA) is to support and improve the quality of life of people affected by Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and other motor neuron diseases.
Today the cause of the disease is unknown and it develops causing a progressive paralysis of the muscles of the body until complete paralysis (including speech, swallowing and breathing), while intellectual capacity and senses remain intact, with a fatal prognosis.
Our activity is developed through actions aimed at:
- Offering and managing the necessary care for patients to improve their quality of life: physiotherapy, speech therapy, psychology, alternative therapies, carers, and specific workshops.
- To provide patients with technical support material adapted to their needs.
- To provide guidance and information about the disease, through social workers, psychologists and other professionals.
- To offer appropriate training to health professionals involved in the care and follow-up of patients.
- To inform and sensitise public opinion and public and private institutions about the problems that this disease causes for those affected and for society.
- To promote and financially support scientific research into the disease.
If you want to help the Asociación Española de ELA with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Fundación Exit’s mission is to reduce early school leaving among young people in situations of social vulnerability through innovative and scalable training projects that form an itinerary and provide added value to companies, foster networking and promote job placement.
- Trust in young people
- Equal opportunity
- Bridge between the corporate world and the social world
If you want to help the EXIT Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- The Ficat Foundation, formally constituted in 2000, but with a previous trajectory as an association since 1996, is configured as a space for accompaniment, residential shelter, legal advice and training.
- Our mission is to promote equity and social justice through the defence of human rights in the practice of law, shelter and human development. Our overall objective is to ensure social justice, to fight for the defence of human rights and the inclusion of all persons and groups at risk of social exclusion, guaranteeing the full exercise of their rights.
- The organisation’s work is focused on some of the groups in situations of vulnerability, such as refugees and migrants, people deprived of their freedom and young migrants on their own.
If you want to help the Ficat Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Educational and social care for children and young people and their families. More info.
- Fundació Escó assists and accompanies families at risk of social exclusion in the Raval neighbourhood and its surroundings to improve their quality of life, focusing on women and their children.
- For more than 30 years, we have focused on the task of being by people´s side, promoting their autonomy through training, comprehensive accompaniment, and the development of their own abilities.
- We promote volunteering as a tool for social transformation and we carry out training activities in order to raise awareness among citizens about the reality of the Raval and the vulnerable situations in which many families live.
If you want to help the Associació Gabella with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
We care for, feed, and provide veterinary services for street cats. More info.
We are a small non-profit association that manages urban colonies in the city of L’Hospitalet. We take care of these cats with love and dedication, we feed them and provide veterinary care.
We do not receive subsidies from any administration, so the economic effort falls on our volunteers and friends who help us… Thanks to this effort, in January 2019, we managed to open “La casa dels Gats”, a foster home for the recovery of cats that we rescue or are abandoned, for whom we look for a new home.
We also work to raise awareness for the respect and against animal abuse and abandonment in collaboration with other associations and organisations in the city.
Help us help them!
If you want to help the Associació Gats de LH with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Its objective is to measure the psychosocial health of health organizations (through the HERO CHECK HOS methodology), so that they can implement improvements (through the resources and tools that we offer them) that help improve the well-being of professionals. Health and therefore patients.
- In this waym they intend to contribute to making health organizations healthier organizations. One of the ways to do this is by implanting the culture of gratitude in them with the help of the app that we make available to hospitals.
If you want to help the Hospital Optimista Foundation with sustainable and charitable electricty consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Non-profit association that works to promote and raise awareness of the bond between people and dogs as a tool to improve the well-being of both.
- We make audiovisual, awareness materials, generate educational materials and devise programs to improve the quality of people with the dog as the protagonist.
If you want to help Huellas Compartidas with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
We are the NGDO promoted by the Teresian Association, founded in 1992, which is committed to a transformative education that generates the active and committed participation of all people in favor of justice, gender equality and social and environmental sustainability.
An organization that promotes educational processes for personal and collective change in favor of social justice, equity and care for people and nature, open to participation and dialogue with groups and people from different countries.
If you want to help the InteRed NGDO with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- INTHEOS Foundation finances scientific research projects aimed at finding new ways of treating those patients who have not reacted to traditional chemo or have no cure from a first diagnosis.
- It focuses on the search for personalized treatments and innovative medicine.
- It seeks to facilitate access to the most advanced treatments and cancer research for cancer patients.
If you want to help Fundación INTHEOS with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- ITWILLBE, ONG de innovación social que trabaja para contribuir a acabar con la pobreza a través de la solidaridad eficiente.
- Con una experiencia de 13 años colaborando con proyectos de cooperación al desarrollo en terreno, ITWILLBE busca en la innovación tecnológica soluciones a los grandes retos sociales, con especial foco en Infancia y Mujer.
Si quieres ayudar a la Fundación ITWILLBE con un consumo eléctrico sostenible y solidario solicita tu ESTUDIO DE AHORRO Y SOSTENIBILIDAD aquí:
Committed to people with intellectual disabilities and their families. More info.
Non-profit entity made up of a team of professionals who attend the needs of people with intellectual disabilities, within the educational field and provide support to their families, currently having an Occupational Center, a Day Care Center and a Residential Center.
The José Luis Zarzuca Foundation has as main objectives:
- Improve the quality of life of users by developing personal autonomy and functionality in their daily lives.
- Facilitate the developement of users by carring out activities that allow them to have a better quality of life, in an environment that respects their needs and with adequate support and supervision.
- Promote their personal and social autonomy to expand coexistence in their environment and promote the normalization of their situation.
- Facilitate the developement and normalization of the life of the family system.
- Guarantee accomodation services, maintenance, and all those activities that are required, as well as access to medical-health and psychosocial care, for users who occupy a place in the residential service.
If you want to help the José Luis Zarzuca Foundation with sustainable and charitable electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Josep Carreras Foundation againts childhood leukemia is the international organization of reference on the field of research against leukemia and aid programs for patients affected by this disease.
- Luz Solidaria joins the Josep Carreras Foundation against childhood leukemia as an Honorary Company and thanks to this collaboration the Josep Carreras Foundation can continue UNSTOPPABLE to fulfill its objective: to investigate the disease in order to one day achieve a total cure.
If you want to help the Josep Carreras Foundation with sustainable and charitable electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
They make the lives of children and adolescents undergoing cancer treatment happier by transforming hospitals into magical places, building gardens, cinemas, moon stations, and, of course, by donating video game consoles and tablets so that BY PLAYING, CHEMO FLIES BY!
If you want to help the Jugateràpia Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electric consumption, request your STUDY ON STANDARDIZATION AND SUSTAINABILITY here:
- They help children who are homeless, abandoned, malnourished, victims of child labor and exploitation, and physically and sexually abused.
- Protecting their fundamental rights: to a dignified life, to protection against abuse and exploitation, to grow up in a healthy and affectionate environment and to maximum physical and mental developement.
If you want to help the Kalipay Negrense Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
They promote socialization and defense of the rights of people with borderline intelligence, coordinating personalized support systems. More info.
It is a general interest social action entity that develops social projects that support the socialization of people with borderline and offers support to social entities that work for the rights of people with functional diversity.
For more than ten years, he has worked to make visible this human condition that is difficult to diagnose and has consolidated a basic innovative intervention model in the individualization and coordination of the supports that the person wants to develop their life project.
His vision is a reference entity in the coordination of the individualized support that each person with borderline intelligence needs, making it easier for them to develop their life project in equal conditions.
- The Fundación Protectora de Animales del Principado de Asturias (La Protectora) is a non-profit organisation created in 2012. The Protectora was created in response to the high number of animals that are abandoned and/or mistreated in Asturias and the deficient attention they receive from the administration which, with few and very noble exceptions, has not known how to or has not wanted to deal with this situation in a humane manner and in accordance with an advanced society.
- The Protectora is legally constituted, registered in the Register of Foundations of the Principality of Asturias and its Animal Shelter in the Register of Zoological Nuclei.
If you want to help La Protectora Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Labdoo is a humanitarian social network where people from all over the world collaborate to reconvert used computers into educational devices, bringing them to schools in a CO2 neutral way.
- To date they have managed to make available more than 34,250 devices, reaching more than 690,000 students in more than 142 countries.
- You can be a part of it too, join a hub near you or create your own hub. Donate your used computer or simply tell your friends about Labdoo. There are many ways you can help: https://www.labdoo.org/en/collaborate/
If you want to help the Labdoo NGO with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Light Humanity support local communities to generate and share their own renewable energy. They achieve this through their energy access methodology, which is based on 3 lines of action:
- LIGHT ENERGY: Technological solutions for sustainable energy consumption and storage adapted to each community.
- LIGHT EDUCATON: Technology training solutions that empower the local community.
- LIGHT FUNDING: Financial solutions that remove economic barriers to energy access.
Since 2018 Light Humanity has managed to ensure access to clean and affordable energy for more than 20,000 people.
If you want to help the Light Humanity Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The aim is to provide bed, bath and food to those who have had to leave their homeland, family and friends, trying to find a place that allows them to develop as individuals and help them to integrate into society.
If you want to help Loles Medrano with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Lukas Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life of children and young people with severe multiple disabilities and their families through an innovative care model.
- In 2014 they opened the doors of the FLK Centre for young people with disabilities in Alicante, where various therapies and programmes have been carried out since then.
- In October 2016, permanent stays began in the Sheltered Housing, which to date has six residents with severe disabilities, subsidised by the Department of Equality and Inclusive Policies of the Generalitat Valenciana.
- They also carry out projects to raise awareness and support families, such as temporary stays.
More information at www.fundacionlukas.org.
If you want to help the Lukas Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- They consider it vitally important to educate children in values, as our future will depend on them, which depend on them, which is why they organise their Film Days on Education and Values, with schoolchildren from all over Spain.
- In addition, they develop solidarity projects in order to collaborate with numerous NGOs, associations and foundations in their different programmes, ranging from medical research into rare diseases, to the fight for the integration of disabled people, improving the quality of life of the elderly, helping those most in need or conserving the environment and boosting rural economies and areas at risk of depopulation, among many things.
- They grant the award “Solidarity Olive Tree and Solidarity Godfather, the Oil of life”, rewarding entities, institutions and personalities for their solidarity or their contribution to the promotion of values such as respect, self-improvement, teamwork… giving their name to a centenary olive tree within the “Eco Educational Park for Solidarity and Concord of the Peoples”, located in the municipality of Carboneros, in Jaén.
If you want to help Fundación Lumière with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
We fight against energy poverty
- Processing of the social bonus and aid for vulnerable consumers
- Defense of the rights of vulnerable consumers
- Aid to pay the bill for severely vulnerable consumers or at risk of exclusion
We defend the environment and fight against climate change
- Environmental impact awareness programs associated with energy consumption
- Practical workshops on reducing the ecological footprint and carbon footprint
- Promotion of good environmental practices, energy-saving and consumption of renewable energy
We promote other foundations and NGOs by raising funds for their purposes
- New ways of raising funds for other foundations and associations through the electricity bill from consumers sensitized with their social purpose
- We help other foundations and associations to participate in awareness and reduction of environmental impact programs
If you want to help the Fundación Luz Solidaria with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- For a child suffering from serious illness, and their family, the importance of keeping the illusion alive is vital. It is a source of positive emotions that transforms their lives and brings back their childhood. Every year more than 1.400 cases of childhood cancer are diagnosed in our country and there are more than 3 million patients with rare diseases, of which 75% are children.
- At the Make-A-Wish Foundation they have been provoking that illusion in these brave people for more than 20 years. More than 70% of its beneficiaries are derived directly from the medical teams of the main pediatrics; having already served more than 4.175 children and their families.
If you want to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation with sustainable and charitable electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
We work to accompany homeless people in their struggle for decent housing and social and labour insertion, hand in hand with our member organisations: d’Acollida, Companya de les Filles de la Caritat and l’Orde Hospitalari de Sant Joan de Déu.
If you want to help the Mambré Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
For one that we can help, it's already worth it. More info.
We want to base ourselves on BEING and not on HAVING, help decision-making and get closer to the need, WE ARE NOT THE SOLUTION, WE ARE THE CLOSENESS AND THE HELP, with almost two hundred families that make up our great FAMILY OF MANOS ABIERTAS, we try to make the difference in our environment in order to be able to build a better world for next generations.
San Martín de la Vega is our little world in which we work to achieve a better coexistence, chains of favors that bring us closer to a better coexistence. That is our best business card. We are happy helping and seeing the change in many people we help.
If you want to help the Asociación Manos Abiertas a las Naciones with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Manos Unidas has been fighting for more than 60 years against hunger, poor nutrition, misery, disease, underdevelopment and lack of education in the most vulnerable countries and communities on the planet.
If you want to help the Manos Unidas Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Fundació MIRANDA takes in horses from difficult situations of mistreatment, isolation or abandonment, and offers them a dignified life.
- They raise awareness of these horses, not only to prevent them from having to live undignified lives, but also to explain that without the presence of large herbivores in our territory, it will always be a sick territory.
- Horses that transform the landscape and make land stewardship and fire prevention. Horses that, through getting to know them and getting to know them, make us better people.
If you want to help the Miranda Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Mission: Fundación Nueva Compasión was born to help animals, to create spaces where we care for them and love them as a family that must be protected.
- Sanctuary Compasión Animal is the first of these projects, a shelter for animals that have suffered abuse, mistreatment or abandonment, to which society has turned its back.
- As a Foundation we can help animals more efficiently, gathering more resources and offering donors the possibility of deducting their donations. It is an important qualitative leap that Santuario Compasión Animal needs to be able to professionalize the work and give a home to more rescued animals.
If you want to help the Fundación Nueva Compasión with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Fighting avoidable blindness, restoring sight, transforming lives... More info.
Fundación Ojos del Mundo is a non-profit organisation that fights avoidable blindness, which is preventable or curable and exists in the most vulnerable areas of the world.
Giving back people their vision is the first step in helping them to see a future in their lives. It is also another way to fight poverty, by looking it in the eye.
According to data from the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness, there are currently 1.1 billion people living with vision loss due to lack of access to basic eye health services, almost 90% of whom live in low and middle income countries and 90 % of all cases could be avoided with the means and techniques we use in the countries around us.
Ojos del Mundo works to change this unfair situation and achieve a world where people with visual problems and without economic resources in low- and middle-income countries can receive quality ophthalmological care from their eye health services and at the same time create the necessary conditions to reduce the incidence of eye disease in each territory. To this end the foundation is committed to training and empowering local professionals.
Poor eye health and poor vision negatively affect people’s quality of life, education and employment. In addition, vision loss has substantial financial implications for individuals, families and communities. It is estimated that the annual global productivity loss due to visual impairment is approximately $441 billion per year.
By contrast, vision unlocks human potential: it facilitates many activities of daily life, enables better educational outcomes, and increases labour productivity, reducing inequality. And, at the same time, it enables progress on the SDGs, contributing to poverty reduction, zero hunger, good health and well-being, quality education, gender equality and decent work.
Ojos del Mundo aligned to the SDGs 2030 aim to move towards a fairer and more equitable world where the right to health is guaranteed and eye care is accessible to all, leaving no one behind. And that’s why Ojos del mundo:
- Brings eye care closer to the most vulnerable population so that people can work, care for their families and lead independent lives.
- Integrate ophthalmology services into basic health services, establishing eye care as an essential part of Universal Health Coverage.
- It provides eye check-ups in schools in the poorest areas to ensure optical corrections for pupils and ensure that all children can attend school.
- And it promotes the empowerment of women individually and collectively in the field of eye care, with the aim of ending gender inequalities in access to health.
If you want to help the Ojos del Mundo Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
NeuroPed is a specialized children’s neurorehabilitation center dedicated to the threatment of neurological pathologies and disabilities in children from birth to their transition to adulthood (0-21 years).
Thanks to the donation from Luz Solidaria, NeuroPed has been able to acquiere Vibra Plus, a new system for the non-inasive treatment of muscle and neuromuscular diseases.
If you want to help the NeuroPed Center with sustainable and charitable electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Helps children and adolescents suffering from cancer and other chronic pathologies. More info.
- Fundación Olivares has been working for more than 10 years to improve the quality of life of children and adolescents suffering from cancer and/or other chronic diseases and their families by offering a series of free services complementary to medical treatment: speech therapy, psychology, physiotherapy, nutrition, social and economic aid, body, soul and mind balancing techniques, housing and recreational activities.
- Under the motto “Soul Magic and heart” they accompany these families on this difficult path with the ultimate goal of building a Pediatric Oncology Center in the province.
If you want to help the Olivares Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Foundation’s mission is to promote research to prevent Alzheimer’s and offer solutions that improve the quality of life of affected people and their caregivers.
- A future without Alzheimer’s: we dream of future without Alzheimer’s in which growing older is one more stage of life, with fullness to enjoy it.
- Sciencie, the only way out: we are convinced that only through sciencie and innovation will we be able to defeat Alzheimer’s.
- Prevention and quality of life: we are committed to disease prevention and improving the quality of life of patients and caregivers.
If you want to help the Pasquall Maragall Foundation with susainable and charitable electricty consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
It makes the wishes of children with serious illnesses come true. More info.
- The mission of the Foundation Pequeño Deseo (FPD) is to make the wishes of children with chronic illnesses or poor prognosis come true in order to support them emotionally and make their illness more bearable, more than half of them are children with oncological illnesses.
- We work individually with each child to invite them to dream so that they can express their greatest dreams, with the help of the Foundation’s staff, mostly child psychologists, trained and prepared to do so, and with the complicity of the parents.
- The whole process is secret for the child until the end, when we give him or her our wand and tell him or her that the wish he or she expressed is going to come true, with the aim of multiplying the illusion.
- It is also scientifically proven that the fulfilment of a wish generates positive emotions that have an enormouly positive effect on their well-being and on the way they cope with the disease.
If you want to help the Pequeño Deseo Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Inclusion, Autonomy, Integration, Commitment. More info.
AsoPMR is an association for people with reduced mobility, its mission is to collect and distribute useful information to improve their quality of life, promote tools that help the group with reduced mobility, as well as raise awareness, advise and train public and private entities regarding to places for people with reduced mobility.
- Web: https://asopmr.org/
- Social media:
Si quieres ayudar a la Asociación de Personas con Movilidad Reducida con un consumo eléctrico sostenible y solidario solicita tu ESTUDIO DE AHORRO Y SOSTENIBILIDAD aquí:
If you want to help the Asociación de Personas con Movilidad Reducida with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Integration of children and adolescents at risk of social exclusion. More info.
Its purpose is of general interest and its aim is to contribute to the welfare of society and to the improvement of the quality of life of people at risk of exclusion, especially children and young people, intervening directly with them or together with their families, as well as indirectly by supporting other foundations or institutions.
If you want to help Port Aventura with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Prevent Foundation is a private and independent non profit entity that works to facilitate labor inclusion that benefits people, companies and society.
- Labor inclusion increases the self-esteem and security of people with disabilities and allows them to develop and have their own life project, contributing to their development and personal growth. It helps companies to evolve by enchancing the richness of points of view in organizations, allows them to connect with a new socially committed public and allows them to promote a more sensitive, egalitarian, modern and advanced society.
If you want to help the Prevent Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Mission: through the presence of the dog, they promote the integral recovery of women and minors who have suffered situations of gender violence.
- With the support of the dog, they promote the improvement of mental and emotional aspects, providing the tools and giving the necessary capacity to promote the exit from the situation of exclusion, a consequence of the violence suffered.
If you want to help Associación Proyecto Escan with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The Recover Foundation works to facilitate access to quality healthcare with a future for all people in sub-Saharan Africa, with a sustainable healthcare model. The professionalisation of local staff, the support of local organisations that coordinate on the ground, not-for-profit and with social prices, and a policy of zero tolerance to corruption are the basis of our model.
- Training: empowering the future. We promote the training of local health and management professionals, in person and online, to provide quality health care.
- Hospitals: a health network : We strengthen non-profit health structures by supporting their health and management development in various countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Telemedicine: healthcare that connects: We connect African and Spanish health professionals to solve complex cases and promote the exchange of knowledge.
- Patients: opportunities that heal: We offer a second chance to people who need medical care that cannot be provided in their country of origin by treating them in Spain.
If you want to help the Recover Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Roure Foundation is an entity attached to Ciutat Vella, which attends to the basic needs of the great people and their families. It provides tools for each one to be autonomous.
- TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE, ENCOURAGE THEM AND FAN PERSONALIZED SUPPORT.
If you are willing to help the Roure Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricty consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Santuario Gaia was founded in October 2012 by Ismael López and Coque Fernández to save animals in need of help, and thereby promote veganism.
Their first mission is to save lives, and once they are safe, to cover their food, veterinary and emotional needs. To provide adequate facilities for each individual, giving them safety, but at the same time, allowing them to live as natural a life as possible.
If you want to help the Gaia Sanctuary Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- They are a Non-Governmental Organisation for Development. They work in five countries in Latin America and Africa and in seven areas of action, highlighting children, education, women, and health.
- They are an organization that is committed to the integral development of people, helping to generate opportunities and strengthen their capacities so that they can build a better future for themselves.
If you want to help the Sendera NGO with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- Soñar Despierto Foundation is a foundation that works every day to ensure that minors who live in children’s homes after being separated from their families as a request for protection, have as normal a childhood as possible and, above all, same opportunities as other children of their age.
- Soñar Despierto is a Foundation with a presence in; Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Seville, which for more than a decade has been collaborating with the reception centers where minors live who, for various reasons, have had to be separated from their families and have become guardians of the State.
If you want to help the Soñar Despierto Foundation with sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- STOP CEGUERA is a non-political and on-denominational NGO, founded in 1997, dedicated to preventing and treating blindness in the world.
- During these years they have carried out field work in Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Dominican Republic, Republic of Guinea, Senegal and Ethiopia.
- They estimate that they have restored the sight to more than 4800 previously blind people, and treated more than 30,000 for various pathologies, a third of whom were children.
- They have hardly ever received any official subsidies and most of the expenses of their campaigns are covered by themselves or by the socio-cultural activities they develop, especially their exhibition Botijos de la Luz.
- You can find out more at stopceguera.org.
If you want to help Stop Ceguera with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
The association’s mission is to help people who have experienced a stroke and their families to improve their quality of life.
ASIB offers support and activities to achieve:
- Accepting oneself in the new reality, with dignity and humility.
- Knowing how to organise one’s own life on the basis of one’s capacities, which are different from before.
- Accept others for who they are, not just for what they can be or do.
- Participate and maintain commitment in the tasks and activities carried out in the centre.
- Have a collective conscience and a spirit of cooperation. Show solidarity.
- Enjoy every moment of life and do it with joy.
- To value one’s own positivity. Knowing how to love oneself.
If you want to help Associació Superar l’Ictus Barcelona with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Accompaniment to children and young people offering them a healthy and constructive environment. More info.
The Tayba Association is celebrating its 15th anniversary working mainly along two lines:
- Offer activities (educational, cultural, sporting, leisure, etc.) to children and young people. Its star project in this field is currently the launch of the Muslim Scouts of Madrid, a pioneering project in the region that aims to achieve the same success as similar projects in other countries.
- To build bridges of knowledge and joint work between the Muslim community and society in general: visibility of the work carried out by the community in its contribution to general welfare, solidarity campaigns, workshops and training courses, coexistence days, interreligious dialogue, etc.
It is estimated that approximately 1,500 direct users benefit annually from Tayba´s activities and around 10,000 through social networks.
If you want to help the Tayba Association with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
Fundación Tomillo is a private, non-profit, non-denominational and independent organisation, founded in 1984. They work to ensure that children and young people from vulnerable backgrounds have opportunities to access a comprehensive and quality education that allows them to develop their full potential and become the protagonists of their future.
Fundación Tomillo is convinced that educational equity is one of the fundamental levers for the reduction of poverty and social inequality.
If you want to help Fundación Tomillo with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- The Vicente Ferrer Foundation was founded in India in 1969 to provide stable solutions to the serious problems faced by the most impoverished communities in Anantapur.
- They believe in people and in the power of action. They involve the most disadvantaged groups in India to achieve sustainable development and social justice in the process of transforming one of the most impoverished areas of the planet.
If you want to help the Vicente Ferrer Foundation with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here:
- The Vida Sostenible Foundation investigates how to improve our planet from our daily lives by focusing on sustainable lifestyles and low footprint living.
- For this reason, it carries out and disseminates actions within the reach of all sizes and circumstances that allow us to save money, improve our health and take care of our environment.
- They are committed to achieving the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals, to promote more sustainable cities, homes and entities with the implementation of their plans and projects.
If you want to help Vida Sostenible with a sustainable and supportive electricity consumption, request your SAVING AND SUSTAINABILITY STUDY here: