IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby informed that the owner of the website is:
LUZ SOLIDARIA, CIF: B67421875, Passeig Ferrocarril 335, 3-4. Casteldefells, Barcelona (08860), Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona Tomo 46716 , Folio 148, Section 8, H B 528622, Inscription 1ª .
Telephone number: 900877555. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the web page http://www.fundacionluzsolidaria.org (en adelante, la página web) ownership of FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA, CIF: G42846238, Passeig Ferrocarril 335, 3º 4ª. Castelldefels, Barcelona (08860)
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by users.
Users are advised to read this Legal Notice carefully and periodically, as the conditions of use of this website, set out in the aforementioned Notice, may be subject to change.
LUZ SOLIDARIA reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this website. Any such changes will be published visibly on the website, indicating the date of the last update at the top of the document. If you continue to make use of the services provided on the website, once the terms and conditions of use have been modified, it will be understood that you accept the modifications made to them.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Holder shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
4. User Obligations
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any action to the detriment of LUZ SOLIDARIA, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
El usuario se compromete a utilizar este servicio sin incurrir en actividades que puedan ser consideradas ilícitas o ilegales, que infrinjan los derechos de LUZ SOLIDARIA, o de terceros, o que puedan dañar, inutilizar, sobrecargar o deteriorar la página web o impedir la normal utilización de esta por parte de otros usuarios.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, in particular and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the contents of this website to carry out any type of advertising, such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introducir virus informáticos, archivos defectuosos o cualquier otro software o programa informático que pueda provocar daños o alteraciones no autorizadas de los contenidos o sistemas accesibles a través de esta página web.
The information appearing on this Web Portal is current as of the date of its last update. FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this Website, and may limit or deny access to it.
6. Web content and social media
LUZ SOLIDARIA undertakes to make every effort to avoid any errors in the contents that may appear on this Web Portal. FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for any errors in the Web Portal with respect to the content provided by third party advertisers, especially the consequences that may arise from them.
It is only permitted to download and print images and other information contained in the Web Portal for strictly private, non-profit and non-commercial purposes, under the knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
It is expressly forbidden to publish, reproduce or use the images and any other information contained in this Web Portal for electronic newsletters, company Intranet or Internet, or to license, sell or distribute the images by any means without the express written permission of FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA.
LUZ SOLIDARIA will in no case be responsible for the statements that may be made by users, interested parties or clients of the service and any information that may be exchanged between them. The responsibility for the statements made and disseminated in this Web Portal is the sole responsibility of those who make or carry them out. It is forbidden any type of data transmission that users, interested parties or clients may carry out on this Web Portal, through the same or through other accesses controlled by LUZ SOLIDARIA, that may infringe the property rights of third parties, or whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene or pornographic, as well as the transmission of any other material that constitutes or implies incitement to carry out any conduct that may constitute a criminal offence. 7. Propiedad intelectual
LUZ SOLIDARIA reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any interested user or client who engages in any of the behaviours listed in this section.
7. Intelectual Property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights set out in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to LUZ SOLIDARIA , or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by the rules of intellectual property, is expressly excluded.
All web content and all content available through the Holder’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Holder or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Web Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. No Web Content may be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrated into any database or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this site must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of LUZ SOLIDARIA, or of third party companies. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is subject to protection under current legislation on industrial property. In particular, trademarks, trade names, business signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
10. Cookies Policy
If you would like to know our Cookies policy, please read ou COOKIES POLICY carefully.
Users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA’s web page must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignorance of these conditions will not prevent the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but may not reproduce it in any form (in-line links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.)
2) It shall be prohibited in all cases, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are viewed jointly with external contents in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of LUZ SOLIDARIA or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA, its employees or the activities it carries out may be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive mark of FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA within the sender’s website, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA, and provided that in these cases a direct link to the website of FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA is permitted, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the Law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party content that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (ii) induce or could induce in the User the false conception that FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA subscribes, endorses, supports, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA, in view of the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, FUNDACIÓN LUZ SOLIDARIA reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not comply with the conditions required in this section.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties due to improper or illegitimate use of the website.
LUZ SOLIDARIA will not be responsible for any possible damage or harm that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic or computer systems, caused by reasons beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
LUZ SOLIDARIA , does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for any consequences that may arise from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, LUZ SOLIDARIA is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be visualised through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the web page, except in those cases foreseen in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she should inform LUZ SOLIDARIA, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between LUZ SOLIDARIA and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of LUZ SOLIDARIA with the statements, contents or services provided through them. LUZ SOLIDARIA reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
LUZ SOLIDARIA does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
LUZ SOLIDARIA is not responsible for the “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
LUZ SOLIDARIA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Web Portal and/or services, at any time and without prior notice, to those interested users or clients who do not comply with these general conditions or the particular conditions that may be applicable.
For any communication, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or send a written communication to LUZ SOLIDARIA, CIF: B67421875, Passeig Ferrocarril 335, 3º 4ª. Castelldefels, Barcelona (08860)
14. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relations that may arise from it are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona.
LUZ SOLIDARIA © All rights reserved