WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
The access and use of the website(hereinafter, “Website”) confers the condition of user on the visitor to the Website and implies full acceptance without reservation by the user of the conditions of use in force from time to time.
LUZ SOLIDARIA, S.L. (hereinafter collectively and indistinctly referred to as “LUZ SOLIDARIA”, “we”, “our” or “us”) considers the privacy of individuals, both visitors to the Website and any other affected parties who provide us with information as part of the provision of services (hereinafter collectively “you” or “user” and plural, “you” or “users”), to be of fundamental importance.
In this regard, LUZ SOLIDARIA undertakes to process your data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations in force at any given time. Specifically, LUZ SOLIDARIA will comply with the premises established in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”), as well as those of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and any other correlative applicable regulations in force from time to time.
- Respond to the query made through the “contact” section.
- Reply to the query to find out how much you save with Luz Solidaria via the contact form, mail or WhatsApp.
- Answering queries via our web chat.
- Manage the request for a savings and sustainability study through the different sections provided for this purpose on the website.
- Respond to requests for collaboration.
- “CSR Programmes”.
- Manage applications for support to beneficiaries and CSR programmes.
- Manage the membership application as described in the “Become a member” section.
- Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by applicable law or for which you have given your consent.
The legal bases for processing your personal data are: (a) the existence of a pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship; (b) the need to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by LUZ SOLIDARIA; (c) to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations of LUZ SOLIDARIA and (d) in those cases where you are requested, your consent.
If you submit a contact form or send us an e-mail, we will process your personal data for as long as it takes us to respond to your query or request.
The data obtained will be kept for as long as your relationship with us is maintained, and even after the termination of this for the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, and legal and contractual obligations, always being adequately blocked.
If you give your consent to receive information about our products and services, we will process your data unless you state otherwise.
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, such information may be accessed, without distinction, by the following persons:
- Authorised personnel of LUZ SOLIDARIA or their representatives acting on behalf of LUZ SOLIDARIA, subject to the applicable data protection laws;
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws;
- Third parties (service providers who process information as data processors, under the instructions of LUZ SOLIDARIA). All this only after carrying out the necessary measures to ensure that we can share such information and having entered into the corresponding data processing contract, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When processing outside the EEA, LUZ SOLIDARIA will ensure that such cross-border data processing is protected by appropriate safeguards. Such safeguards may include Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. These standard clauses provide sufficient safeguards to ensure that the adequacy and security requirements set by the GDPR are met.
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask LUZ SOLIDARIA whether it is processing your data and, if so, you may request access to it.
- The right to request its rectification if the data is inaccurate, or to complete the data if it is incomplete.
- The right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of processing: in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: LUZ SOLIDARIA will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they should continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: if the user wants his/her data to be processed by another data controller, LUZ SOLIDARIA will facilitate the transfer of his/her data to the new data controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data.
If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please write to LUZ SOLIDARIA, S.L. Passeig Ferrocarril 335, 3-4. Casteldefells, Barcelona (08860) or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com. If there are doubts about your identity, it may be necessary for you to provide a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent document that proves your identity and is considered valid in accordance with the law. To do this, you can use the models and forms on the different rights that the Spanish Data Protection Agency has on its official website (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
We inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf) and other competent public bodies for any claims arising from your personal data.
In order to ensure the security of the information, LUZ SOLIDARIA applies different technical and organisational measures to guarantee the appropriate level of security in accordance with the applicable regulations. In any case, LUZ SOLIDARIA will take appropriate technical and organisational measures, both when designing the data processing system and during the processing itself, to preserve security and prevent unauthorised processing. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. LUZ SOLIDARIA is not responsible for the actions of third parties who, in violation of these measures, gain access to the aforementioned data and information.
The professionals working for LUZ SOLIDARIA who have any kind of intervention in the services provided to the user are committed not to disclose or make use of the information to which they have access. The information provided by the user will, in any case, be considered confidential and will not be used for any other purposes than those related to the management of the user’s requests and the services contracted with LUZ SOLIDARIA, if applicable.
LUZ SOLIDARIA is present in some of the main social networks on the Internet. LUZ SOLIDARIA will process the data on each social network according to the rules established for this purpose by each social network. Therefore, unless otherwise stated, LUZ SOLIDARIA will be able to inform our followers on the corresponding social network of our activities, events and other related topics, including follower services, through the channels provided by the social network in question.
LUZ SOLIDARIA will not extract personal data from social networks, unless the user gives their express consent.
This website is not designed for or directed at children under the age of eighteen (18). In this regard, we do not knowingly collect information from such persons. In any event, if parents or legal guardians believe that their children have submitted personal data to us, without their consent, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of last update: July 2021.